I can't believe that Bronsen is in Kindergarten!! It was harder for him to leave me that when Kalli left because he has been my little buddy for the last 4 years. I have had him almost all day everyday in PR and the last year he helped me out so much with Finn while Ben was away. But he is MORE than ready for real school. He loves to read and does it everywhere we go, street signs, billboards, magazine covers in the grocery store. Usually it is something NOT kid friendly. But he is excited to learn and make new friends in LA.
This is Kalli on her first day of 3rd grade. She was not that excited to go back to uniforms (Mommy LOVES them), but she was excited to start school. In third grade they learn times tables, Louisiana History, and cursive. It is a big year for her and I know that she will do great.
The two kids wait at the bus stop and sit by each other every day on the bus. They look out for each other and are really best friends. I love that they have such a close relationship and I hope they can keep their whole lives.
Kalli's first day on the bus. I watched the bus drive away until I couldn't see it any more and then sighed a big exhale. Where does the time go?
Kalli looking out for Bronsen on his first day. She wasn't embarrassed by her kindergartner brother :)
These are what they get to wear on spirit day (Fridays) and I don't even have to pay a dollar for them to wear it, like I had to in PR on causal day. But they are both loving school and are doing well. We try to keep up with all the homework and reading stuff every night to keep them on track. Ben and I are so proud of them!!
This is Finn the first day that both the kids were gone all day. He just crawled from room to empty room looking for them :( He missed them and how much they entertain him. He loves his big brother and sister!







4 comments:
They are so grown up! I actually miss the ease of uniforms but not the $1 causal days or the suitcases PR calls backpacks! I miss those kiddos! Hunter went to day 2 of preschool and cried for 45 minutes! (Its only two hours long!) When I picked him up the first thing his teacher told me was that he is S-T-U-B-B-O-R-N. Haha! I just smiled and said yep thats my hunter!
Now that I've dried my eyes! I can't believe how old they look!
I'm so looking forward to seeing you all in just a couple of weeks.
I LOVE September in Utah, but I'm willing to give up a week of my favorite month to share it with some of my favorite people!
Three Cheers for September babies!
Make that 4.......no 5
I wish our schools did uniforms. I'm jealous. I dread picking out outfits the night before because Katie is so particular about what she wears...
They look so grown up and are definitely best buds. How fun to ride the bus together. Poor Finn looking for his brother and sister all day. That so cute! Three peas in a pod for sure.
Post a Comment