These are just some funny pics I took of Finn. He played with this almost empty bottle all day. This is one of the best parts about LA so far is the Dr Pepper that is found everywhere! It hasn't helped me to stop my soda habit, but it is so delicious. I think Finn would agree, if I ever let him have any. :)
I took these pictures of Kalli for her baptism invite. They are taken just at the bayou by our house. She looks so grown up and I really can't believe that I have an eight year old!


2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
September Folks are awesome!
We had a great time. Thanks for feeding us so well and for the comfy beds. We enjoyed your Southern Hospitality and guided tours of Louisiana.
Can't wait for a return trip!
We love ya'll!
Love those pictures of Finn! He needs to be the new sponsor of Dr. Pepper :)
Post a Comment