

This is Bronsen and Ian. The two of them have had a love hate realationship over the last 3 years of their young lives and currently they are in a love phase. We have been here a month and these two are like glue. They run, jump, play and share dialogs that are worthy of comedy TV. For example, the two of them were sword fighting and B stabbed Ian and said, "I got you" and Ian responded in a mocking tone with, "I'm still standing!" Then the two of them continued the competition. Then after prayers one night B said to Ian, "I love you Ian," and Ian said, "I love you too." And then they hugged. It was precious!They are just the best of friends and we are really enjoying their friendship.
5 comments:
He is growing up so fast! We loved having them, they were so cute! We need to get together again!
Your kids are getting so big! Puerto Rico looks like so much fun...a new adventure every day. Your little movie adventure looks like it was a blast. How fun to be in a film with such an amazing actor!
Oh, and I loved reading the Say What column. Your kids are too funny! :)
Kathy
I miss you guys Brianna! Hey did you get my email. I wanted to know the name of that parenting book we were talking about w/Kristen. My mom asked me about it the other day and I couldn't remember what it was called, anyway, when you get a chance.
I had so much fun with Bronson, he is such a crack up. I'm glad he reunited with his buddy.
Take care.
I love the Michael Jackson tribute!
It's appropriate that "I'll Be There" is playing while reading and enjoying the pix of Ian and Bronsen.
These past few weeks with these two has been a "blast". Watching them interact and reason with each other is so "awesome".
(for those of you who don't know, AWESOME is one of their favorite words)
Hi there. I saw a comment from "Ben" and wondered who it was.
Do you know my husband possibly?
Your family looks familiar and I recognize Ian Jacobs who is in my ward.......:)
Just curious.
Who are you?! haha
Post a Comment