Friday, February 25, 2011

Cute Finn

Just some random pictures of the baby.  I love how skinny he was at two months and then how fat he got in six weeks. He was gaining a pound a week there for a while. And on the way to Kalli's Spanish school there is this restaurant called Finn's, so I took a picture of the sign.  And then I put him in B's Aggie jumper to have some school spirit...Go Aggies!!

Then we tried to feed the baby some cereal.  He love it and did a great job.  Everybody wanted to try. Kalli, Bronsen, Daddy and even Papa, had to have a go at it :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is so adorable! I still can't get over how much he looks like Kalli to me.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

That's great, I tried giving Uzziah cereal at 5 months and he had it all over his face. He would spit it out too, he still had that tongue reflex. I'll try again at six months.