Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally Finn's Newborn Photos

So I finally made time to get these pictures put up on the blog, now that they are 4 months old.  But they are still precious and so good.  The photographer came right to tmy hospital room and took these pictures and 15 minutes later she came back with a slide show on the computer with all the pictures.  It was awesome and (a great way to get the mommy's money when she is so in love with her baby) It takes true talent to take pictures in a hospital room, take minutes not weeks to edit and find a really very perfect model ;) We were super impressed! But Finn came so fast into our world and it seems like he has always belonged.  We love him and don't know what we did with out him!

3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

woohoo!!! I heard you found your camera :) looking forward the the middle of this month!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I was impressed with the pictures they took of Uzziah at the hospital as well. And like you I just had to buy them. They did a pretty good job. These are more creative with the basket and all, so precious. Thanks for posting.

I read that previous post from Kalli and it made me laugh out loud. What a smart girl.

Emily said...

He looks so much like Kalli. What an adorable guy and I can't believe she took those pictures in the hospital. I never would have guessed it.