SO BRONSEN!!! Miss that kid and the funny things he says. "there is a waterfall in South America!" "That was not awesome!" (His best quote of all time I think :) Funny that I can quote him almost as well as my own children (who by the way miss your kids so much it hurts my heart! We ate at the Camilles by your house today and Carter BEGGED to go to your house. He just wanted to see it. To drive by it. it was so sad :( he misses his friends.
1 comment:
SO BRONSEN!!! Miss that kid and the funny things he says. "there is a waterfall in South America!" "That was not awesome!" (His best quote of all time I think :) Funny that I can quote him almost as well as my own children (who by the way miss your kids so much it hurts my heart! We ate at the Camilles by your house today and Carter BEGGED to go to your house. He just wanted to see it. To drive by it. it was so sad :( he misses his friends.
Post a Comment