Here he is!! Finn Oliver. (Finn is a name I have loved for years, and Oliver is Ben's great great grandpa's name). Weighing 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. He was our biggest baby and was born in about 2 hours! The kids adore him and Bronsen wants to help with everything. The hospital was fabulous and I am so glad that Ben was here in SLC, rotating at the U of U, so we could all be together for a few weeks. Being a mother of three is exhausting and very busy. I knew it would be an adjustment, but I am still adjusting. Things should get better when Ben can be here permanently. He rotated in Dallas before Utah and then is in San Francisco for November and Cleveland for December. He will with us for three weeks for Christmas, but then will be in PR for 10 weeks!!! But then mid March we will find out where we do residency and then he will be done with school!!! So we will have March- June to be bums!!! I keep telling myself it will be worth it ;)

4 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Baby Finn is adorable and looks so much like Bronsen to me. Both of your kids look so grown up now and, of course, cuter then ever. The preschool thing totally doesn't suprise me with Bronsen. I knew it from the day he went up baring his testimony at 2 1/2 that was a smarty pants!
Finn is adorable! I bet you are busy! and yes, keep thinking of MARCH! cute family!
I second what Emily said...welcome back to blogging. I expect no lulls in posts until baby #4! :) It will all be worth it! Hunter told Carter today that his best boy friend is Bronsen!! They miss you guys! He had no school today (discovery of PR dAY) and he didn't have any friends to share it with! Stay warm and keep the pictures coming!
Congratulations about your new baby! he is so cute and chubby!!!! you look great!
Post a Comment