Well here it is the offical announcement... We are having a baby! It is expected the last week of September or the first week of October. Like normal, I can't just have a real due date because with all my kids everytime I had an ultra sound I was a week different than before. With Kalli it was a due month! Bronsen about a two week time frame and this one is the same. We are so excited. We got to see the baby yesterday and that ultra sound said I was 15.5 weeks along. The baby wouldn't stop moving, seriously, it was doing jumping jacks and squat-thrusts in there. It was hard to get a good view of the goods, but they said it looks like a boy! It was fun to see it and made it way more real for both Ben and I. I think Bronsen is the most excited. He always says, "Our Baby", when he is talikng about it. It is super cute. However, he was VERY upset to hear it looked like a boy. He said, "But I wanted a girl baby! I like girls!" It is pretty funny that Kalli wants it to be a boy and Bronsen wants it to be a girl...go figure? We will have another sonogram in 3 weeks and we will make the official gender announcement then. So stay posted!
8 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Bronsen is so funny!
Awesome! I'm secretly hoping you will have a boy you know. Right now the scales tip in favor of boy grandsons though, so it would be kind of cool to even it out with a girl. Either way, I'm just so excited for you guys!
Hooray!! Congratulations to you guys. That is so exciting!!
So Kalli wants a boy so she won't have to share her room? Well, that's pretty funny! Such a girl thing to think!
I love how Bronsen told me that he's going to teach his baby all of his "tricks". Oh, boy.....I wonder what exactly THAT means!
I like your new blog background by the way!
HOORAY! I just love blogs so I can find out wonderful exciting news like this! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the new little yost baby. You make such cute kids! :)
Congrats! I am so excited for you and me. Niece or Nephew #8! Whatever will be will be and we'll love them just the same:)
Yeah!! We are so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the official gender announcement!
Congratulations to you and your family Brianna!!! You make such pretty kids I am very happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment