
It was fun to have Ben's sister, Michelle and her friend Jamie, come and visit us last month. We decided to go to the Camuy Caves, which we haven't done here yet. This is something that we were told to do at least once before we leave. It was fun...I think that the trolley ride down to the cave was twice as scary as the caves. I had to laugh that they made us wear these hard hats. The cave was huge and open at both ends. I never felt like some stalactite was going to come crashing down on me, but its PR nothing makes sence. :)
2 comments:
OMGoodness! Brianna, your hair is SOOOOOOOO long! I don't think I've seen it this long since you were in High School!
The caves are gorgeous! I'm glad you guys finally got to go see them!
Your hair IS very long, you guys all look great, the kids are so grown up! I can't wait to see you all in person, in about a month right?
Post a Comment