
Brosnen is now 4! He was the best baby ever. He slept and ate and was just so cute and chubby! I just grabbed some pictures from the past four years and I just can't believe how little he was when we moved the PR... My how time flies! We love you B. Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Bronsen!! He is such a cutie.
I love the collage of pictures! he is adorable and we love him!! Pretty much everyday one of my kids asks to play with yours! the only thing I can't believe, because he is quite the opposite now, is that ever had any rolls on him!
Bronsen, We love you so very much!
Every day we miss you! We are so proud of you and the big boy you are now.
I can't believe how little he was when you guys first went to PR!
You are super, duper, schmuper awesome!
What he's four?! Where did the time go! I hope he had a good b-day. We are excited to see him and all of you! Thanks for helping out Sheldon! I loved the Christmas hats, what a good idea!
I love the spiderman cake! Looks like you had a fun birthday with your carribean friends. Your birthday chucky cheese tokens are on the way! Love you big boy!!!
Four?! i can't believe. i haven't even met him. (has it really been that long since i saw you?) That seems so strange to me! looks like he had a fantastic birthday!
Happy B-day Bronson! (a month ago) We think you're great...and adorable too!
Btw, we've looked at old pics lately too and it's incredible how little they were 3 years ago! Luke and Kena can say that they've lived most of their lives in PR and soon fisher and ellie will be able to say the same.
OOOOH, he is so cute! It is crazy how time flies! Weston was only 2 when we moved here! I can't believe you guys are leaving!
Post a Comment