Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bronsen is 4!!!


I can not believe my a baby boy is 4! He is so smart and he is still pretty stubborn. I have to say that he is hilarious. He is always saying the best things and he still lets me hug him and kiss him and rock him . He calls me his girl and loves to sneek me kisses when Daddy isn't looking:) I love having this little boy in my life.
We had a Spiderman party at his request and Ben decorated the cake. It has been an unusually hot December and January so we didn't want to turn on our oven to bake the cake. So we bought the round cake from the bakery and some premade pink frosting and some Herseys syrup. Why pink frosting and Herseys syrup? They don't sell red frosting or black frosting so we had to improvise....
But it turned out great and the cherry chocolate frosting wasn't half bad. Bronsen loved the cake and he and Kalli made Spiderman masks for the other boys.
Bronsen is such a huge part of our family and he keeps me great company while Kalli is at school. His favorite color is still red, he loves brocolli and mashed potatoes and he wants to be a ninja/spi/chef when he grows up. He can't wait to see his cousins when we move back to Utah in 6 months but will miss his island "brothers" here in PR.
Thanks Jim and Julia for coming over and being our surrogate family here. B. loved the legos and the power ranger toys. Also thanks for the gifts from grandparents. The kids always love getting mail. I just am still in shock about how old he is. I am going to post some of his baby pictures to just make myself feel better...or worse?

7 comments:

The Reed Family said...

again, could you please refrain from mentioning the move in six months! I don't know what my boys will do without them!

Sheila Jacobs said...

Sorry, Julia,
but we want them home again. However, we do greatly appreciate the friendships that you are all enjoying. Thank you!

I wish there was a way to post a photo as a comment. We have some baby pix of Bri that look just like the one of Bronsen in the bathtub and on the bed.

I didn't realize until I saw these how much they look like mommy!

I always thought that B was a total BEN-CLONE.


AAAANNNNDDDD>>>>> How come the date of this blog is the 12th but it didn't show up until today, the 17th? You're quite tricky!

kat said...

That is a fun cake! I can't believe how big he is either. Time goes too fast!!

p.s. yes I just boiled the hot dogs until the noodles were done!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday B! We miss you CAN'T WAIT to have you back! I'm glad that you had such an awesome spidey birthday party!

Ben, seriously. If this whole doctor thing doesn't work out, you have a career in the confectionary arts waiting for you! I hear the money's not as good though... :)

Emily said...

That cake turned out awesome for all the improvising you had to do! I can't believe how big Bronsen is! And that you're really done there in 6 months! Where are all your rotations?

Emily said...

Wow, amazing picture of El Morro!

Anonymous said...

The kids are getting so big! We are looking forward to your return to Utah. Does Ben know where he's going, yet? Or how long he'll be gone It would be nice if he could get some time at the U of U