
This is our table at the boutique my friend had this past weekend. This is our table and all of our fun stuff we made.

These our some of the skirts we made for the older girls.

And these are some of the onsie dresses we made. I just loved every one of them! If you want to see more and maybe have us make you one, or two (we also make matching ties) if you want!
Click below to go to our dress blog.

9 comments:
Oh my cuteness! You guys have done a great job. I'm dying over the skirts and the dress that Kalli has on.
"You can sew...if only we had known this earlier..."
But seriously, these are CUTE! my favorite is the one on the left with the red skirt. I have named it the
"little orphan annie" dress and wish I had a girl to put it in. Great job Bri!
I am glad you posted these...you are a better blogger than me lately!
So cute Bri! I love them. Hope the business goes well. You're logo is awesome too!
I Love the Brown and Yellow that Kalli is wearing! The matching Hair Bow is a Plus!
California is WET and COLD this week. But we're still having a good time!
We spent Wednesday with Brandon. He has a new CD out with his "Freddy Ipson" aka You can get it on iTunes. It's really good.
Everything looks so cute. Congratulations, I wish you the best.
I had no idea you could do this! Where do you get the time? you amaze me!
It was fun chatting yesterday! I always feel so energized after talking to you. Anyway, I still can't get over how cute your stuff is.
I can't believe how much you have done since! You need to post all the things you have made lately. You have definitely outdone me that's for sure!
Post a Comment