
The kids trick-o-treating. Their bags were full after about 12 houses! They give out candy by the handfuls here. We will miss that next year...

All month I tried to be Halloweenie for the kids. These are our Mummy Dogs we made one night.

This is the huge web that Ben put up in our kitchen. The picture can not do it justice. Again Ben is very OCD about things and this was one of them. He hammered nails in the wall and the ceiling just so the web could look just right...

These are Monter Burgers. They look more like Kermitt the Frog to me, but the kids loved them and Ben always makes a great burger no matter what Muppet is looks like.

This Halloween I decided to sew costumes. I think that they turned out pretty well. Kalli LOVED her Jeannie costume (I was a Jeannie when I was about 6 and I loved it too) and B. loved his bat wings and ears. And at the last minute I decided to be Minnie Mouse and made myself this skirt.

This is all of us. Ben is a Yankee fan (not much of a stretch). Kalli is granting a wish and B. is getting ready to fly.

Cute picture of my cute girl.

Bronsen is very serious when it comes to shooting things, especially when it involves candy!

Just the kids having fun.
7 comments:
I love the costumes.......Ben really went "all out"...
But hey, the Yankees Won so who's laughing now, right?
Minnie Mouse is a perfect costume for a minnie daughter....
Oh, I get the Jeannie vs. Genie thing... (Barbara Eden style! I'm surprised you could get Kalli to wear pink.
And we love the skinny bat legs!
Fun stuff Breanna!! Did I spell your name right? Anyway, you did such a good job at making their costumes!! I am so impressed with your talent, I can't wait for the skirt and ties!!!
Love the costumes! Your kids are so cute! I love the dresses and ties...that's awesome you are doing that! So talented!
You are quite the seamstress Bri! Well done! I especially love the hot dog mummy roll-ups.
You all look great! Hopefully no tummy aches from all the candy. I'm happy to see you enjoyed the cookbook.
Love your cute halloween food! I just found your blog! You are so creative!
Post a Comment