The beach, without my husband, on tuesday at 2...second year is going to be rough! see you tomorrow!
ooh me too Julia! I am going to be a Med Widow. Love you both!
What awesome new family photos ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Where are they taken? and by whom?It brought a tear to my eyes when I saw them.We love you all so much !Mom
Yeah! You look amazing!! When did you take those?? I told you 3rd year is so great! To bad I was here and Sheldon was there! Hope things are going good and we miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The beach, without my husband, on tuesday at 2...second year is going to be rough! see you tomorrow!
ooh me too Julia! I am going to be a Med Widow. Love you both!
What awesome new family photos ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Where are they taken? and by whom?
It brought a tear to my eyes when I saw them.
We love you all so much !
Mom
Yeah! You look amazing!! When did you take those?? I told you 3rd year is so great! To bad I was here and Sheldon was there! Hope things are going good and we miss you!
Post a Comment