Yeah it worked! (the you tube video thing) You've got to tell me how to do it.I LOVE this talk, you should go to LDS.org and look up the entire talk, there is a lot more and it's all really great. By the way, Gabe announced that instead of marrying Kalli someday, he would marry either Ian or Bronson. Yep, it just keeps getting better. :)
I love this video. I think I should listen to it every day!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yeah it worked! (the you tube video thing) You've got to tell me how to do it.
I LOVE this talk, you should go to LDS.org and look up the entire talk, there is a lot more and it's all really great.
By the way, Gabe announced that instead of marrying Kalli someday, he would marry either Ian or Bronson. Yep, it just keeps getting better. :)
I love this video. I think I should listen to it every day!
Post a Comment