
These are some picture of the family carnival at Kalli's school. Her and B. just love rides. They don't get scared , never cry and always want more. Maybe se have been to Disaney World too many times?

This is Kalli and I and her favorite ride is behind us. It is like the parachute ride at Lagoon. It goes around and around and around and when I went on it I thought that I was going to die. It was rusty and rusty and rusty and honestly the scariest ride I have EVER been on. And Kalli told me that she rode it by herself earlier in the day! I think that I will keep her home from Family Carnival day next year...

This is Kalli as she came out of her classroom and saw Papa outside. Her teacher was really cute and covered her eyes so it would be a surprise.
6 comments:
I can tell you also that I hated watching the kids ride the spinning ride. The only thing holding them in: besides gravity, and centrifigal force, was this old frayed rope shoved into a groove on the side of the car. I thought B was gonna' come flying right out of the dang thing, as he kept trying to pull himself up higher into the handle bar. I was a nervous wreck. I'm glad I didn't know about the rusty parachute ride until afterward....
Oh, And Brianna, definitely keep them home next year. Even if Kalli hates you FOREVER. :)
She'll get over it and you'll all still be ALIVE ! ! ! !
Wow, her school went all out. I can't imagine what they do for high school kids.
you've been such a good blogger I am so proud! And I am glad neither of us went to Puerto Rico jail today! And I really wouldn't have left you, I might have starting driving and made you jump in though :)
Whaaattt? Now one of you absolutely HAS to write the story about what happened today!
Ugh, I get a pit in my stomach just seeing pictures of those rides.
And on another note, glad to see your new posts! :)
I love that video of Kalli dancing. What a pro! Your kiddoes are so cute.
Post a Comment