Friday, January 9, 2009

For Kalli's birthday we lost part of Kalli's number 5 candle for her birthday cake but...
Bronsen found that the candle didn't taste as good as it looked.

We found that B and Kalli have inherited their mother's love for dancing where ever and whenever they feel like it, but found that Bronsen's true dance abilities are in break dancing. He does a pretty mean Robot.


Found that you can get turned away from a hospital for not having active insurance and found a bill for $100 for getting your blood pressure taken and you temperature checked.

We found that a good way to save on rent, business overhead and commute time seems to be this custom SUV (Suave', Utility, Vehicle). Yes, this is a restaurant-truck-tire shop-camper.


As you can see we have lost and found many things in 2008, really too numerous to count. We have learned is that no matter what trial we face we are an eternal family. If we unite together and stay close to our Savior there is not a trial we cannot get through. The biggest lesson I have learned this past year is that the Lord will sometimes allow us to stumble into thorny places to protect us from more harmful situations. I am so thankful for Ben and for all that he helps me find about love, trust, forgiveness, friendship and temple covenants every day. I am grateful for my children and their ability to help me lose myself in serving and teaching them. I am so glad to know that things in this life will be lost and found but I will have my family forever.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed this post and got a good laugh! Glad you made it through 2008 in PR!

prRiggs said...

Very cute "lost and found". I had to laugh at the candle-eating experience, because Kenley just did the same thing this week. They must look like candy!