Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween in the South was great!  The weather was warm and the kids costumes were so super easy.  They both wanted to be things that we just bought at the store. B was a ninja and Kalli was "Draculara" that was what she called her self.  I tried again to have her be something pretty or cute and she said, "Halloween is about scaring people and being something freaky." I guess she is right, huh? Finn was a very chubby robot.  He spend the night in his stroller eating sucker after sucker.  We went with some friends and went through neighborhood.  It was packed with kids and we saw something different about how they all get around on Halloween...

This is how they put their trucks, four wheelers and trailers.  The streets were filled with these trailers.  One trailer even had a fire pit in the middle and camp chairs all around it.  I saw pink four wheelers and kids four wheelers.  I just thought... red necks?
But we had a great day and a great first Louisianian Halloween!

No comments: