So one of the things we did while family was here was we went to Dixie Farms. We went on a Monday night and we were the only people there. We were treated like royalty! We got to do a zip line a couple of times, a train ride, a hay ride, a horse ride, a jumpy thing, a corn maze, a foam ball gun fight, chase a chicken, and pick our own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch! The kids had a blast, and so did the grown ups!
The zip line was pretty high, about 35 feet, and the kids just jumped right off of it without fear. B liked to pretend he was Indiana Jones. The baby liked the bouncy thing, with Abuelo, and I LOVED that thing! I told Ben that I wanted one in my back yard someday when we could afford the genarator to keep in inflated!! It was like jumping on Jello!!
All the kids got a turn to ride the pony. And B got to pet the chicken instead of getting in trouble for chasing it :)



1 comment:
This looks like so much fun. I wish we could've stayed a couple of extra days and chased some chickens with the kids!
Post a Comment