Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bronsen's Preschool Graduation

Bronsen finished preschool this year.  He had his ups and downs with going.  He loved it once he was there and they did some really cute, fun things, but it was hard for him to not get a little bored.  His teachers were good about giving him other things to do and having him help the other kids.  They went on some cute field trips and had fun 'ice skating', 'riding a horse in the barn', and going the the 'beach', without ever leaving their class! The little boy is Kane, B's best friend at school and his teachers are at the bottom.  He is really excited to start Kindergarten in a few weeks!
Just some funny things about B:
He is a pretty good reader for a not yet kindergartner so he likes to read things like street signs or billboards or TV commercials. So a few weeks ago I was looking for a dress for my sister's wedding and I took the boys in the the store with me.  Bronsen didn't want to be anywhere but at home, so he swished a dress on the rack and with a grumpy face he said, "I don't know why I even have to be at Dress Barn!"  It was really funny because he had just read the sign that told him where we were and then put it into context.  So funny!  So just last week we were taking Ben to the hospital pretty early in the morning.  The kids had to go in their PJ's and we hadn't had breakfast.  So there is this gas station that is right down the street from our house that has a "grocery store" inside of it.  As we drive past it B says in his most starving voice, "Mommy, I want to go to Food Mart for breakfast!" He really cracks me up...  
This pic is from last year, but it is hilarious! Ben took it with his phone and sent it to me when I was at a girls weekend. I laughed and laughed! It just describes B in one picture!!

1 comment:

Sheila Jacobs said...

Yay! An Update........ NOW GET SOME Bossier photos on there.
What does your apartment look like? What about the kids school, etc. SHOW US SHOW US SHOW US .....

Except let's keep our clothes on :P