We carved pumpkins a little early this year because Ben was here and I am terrible with carving and I am allergic to "pumpkin guts". Ben is super meticulous and really pays attention to detail. If it were up to me the kids would just paint the pumpkin and I would call it good. Both kids thought the guts were gross, but B wasn't even going to touch them. Isn't he supposed to like dirt ans stuff? And then is was time for my mom's trunk-o-treat. Kalli wanted to be "Franken-kid" and B was Indiana Jones. The best part abt the costumes were that we already had most of the stuff, so they were really cheap, and all I had to sew was Kalli's patches!!!
These are some more Halloween pictures. We went trick-o-treating at the mall because it was raining. My dad came with us and we saw these kids dressed up like Avatars and my dad had to get a picture with them. It was a great Halloween, even thought we missed Daddy a lot!


2 comments:
holy avatars! the kiddos are so cute and Kalli makes me laugh! You gotta love that last picture of her in the corner. So kalli :)
Creepy avatar people. Why do people like that show? I'll never get it! Although I totally get that Papa wanted his picture with them, we should make a scrapbook of pictures papa has taken with weirdos such as these avatar fools. It would make an awesome coffee table book!
Cute pictures and kiddos', I'm so happy that you have fallen back in love with blogging!
Post a Comment