I just thought since I have boy on the brain, with more more boy coming I would dedicate a post to the two boys already in my life. They are so funny to watch interact with each other. They tease and wrestle and work together. They are both all boy...the good and the bad! The pictures are at the caves, the fort, the rainforest, Ponce cemetery, the zoo and doing Kenpo in the living room. I love my boys and I am looking forward to having one more. I love them both!
8 comments:
We are so excited to have another little guy in the family! Who would have thought that the boys would so outnumber the girls in the Jacobs line?
Well I guess technically it's the Yost line, but you get what I mean right?
Well, when Grampy had all those brothers, but then he himself had only one son, and then that son, had only one son............you and Nick have restored the Jacobs line.
I think this is only the third Yost Boy, isn't it? (one is a Brown)
We're happy to have a new baby, BOY or GIRL ! !
Cute pictures!
Kalli is probably so happy so she can have her own room! I've been wondering what you were having. Congrats! When are you coming home? Did you feel the earthquake down there? Thank you guys again for everything and we look forward to seeing you!
so sweet! The other day hunter said "I love mommy, and daddy, and grandma, and granpa, and Bronsen!" Do you think he is going to be sad? :( miss you and hope everything is going smoothly! can't wait to hear about your first dr. appointment in the states! :) i'm guessing the whole thing takes 15 min. from the time you walk in the door!
Are you guys back in the states yet?
Thanks Brianna, for the comments. So another boy!!! how exciting, I am beyond excited to have a boy. I've been around girls my entire life, so this will be interesting, but I can't wait.
So how are you coming along? Did you get morning sickness? I hope all is well. How much longer in Puerto Rico anyway?
Post a Comment