
We do the storytime at the English library and the storyteller is great! She is all about creative movement and yoga and all that love and zen and getting your yen to match your yang...or something like that. But she had Bronsen teach the class for a little bit and I just had to grab a picture...

This is Emma and Nellie feeling the love and I was lucky enought to hold Nellie's beautiful baby while they were trying to connect to their inner selves.

Hunter takes this stuff very seriously! And I think that Luke thought she was a little out of her mind!
4 comments:
Bronson is well on his way to achieving inner peace as a yogi.
I love that first picture! We call that pose the garbage truck, it is supposed to help get all the yucky feelings and stuff out. I hope yours and Bronsons zen matches your yang!
We all need a little "help" now and zen.......right, Kalli?
Sorry, couldn't resist that one...it was just crying out for it!
Now, where's that Pic-a-nic Basket?
Oh, sorry, wrong YOGI!
I know, I know.....I just can't stop..I'm such a DORF..I mean dork!
(Is that a bad word, these days?)
My apologies if it is.
I loved baby yoga!
Wow, story time has sure stepped a knotch since I was there last. We were lucky if she even showed up. How fun.
Post a Comment