Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Kalli
This movie is to celebrate Kalli. We are so happy to have her in our family and so glad that she is our oldest. (I am sure that she pushed or bribed her way in front of Bronsen to get here first). She is so smart, independent and full of drama. I just don't know where she gets it??? But most of all she is full of love. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is always so thoughtful to Bronsen and her friends. But one of my favorite things about Kalli is her "can do" attitude. I mean she is learning Spanish at a PR school and is always telling me, "You can do it, Mommy!" At times she is so much like me it is scary and causes us to bud heads but I wouldn't change her for the world.The video is 5 minutes long, but she sure is cute. She was the best baby EVER! We had a baby sitter watch her for a year and a half and after about a year she said Kalli cried one day and she didn't know what to do because she had never heard her cry before! She really was that good. As she grew she just got smarter and has always been wise beyond her years. I have learned more from her little spirit in 6 years than I think I will teach her in a life time. Kalli loves to sing and boss B. around. She also enjoys dance and school and loves to bossy B around. She "LOVES" to bare her testimony at church (more to be the center of attention) and is a natural artist. Her favorite food is mashed potatoes and favorite color is blue. Her daddy is her best friend and she wants to be a karate teacher when she grows up. Happy Birthday Kalli!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Kalli! We love you so much! I can hardly believe how old you've gotten. I remember the day you were born. Mommy and Daddy were so excited to add you to their family! And now here you are, a big 1st grader and a wonderful big sister to such a silly brother!
We love you both! Hope your birthday was everything you wished for and then some.
such a cutie! i can't believe how old she is getting. it seems like yesterday hanging out in logan watching her and aves play together! happy birthday kalli!
I love Kalli! She is showing off her adorable smile in every single picture.
Kalli babe, we love you and hope you had a great sixth Birthday!
I wish I had that many great smiley pictures of my boys, they usually scowl or look away or give me a cheese shot. What a fun slide show!
-Bri, that dress is adorable, way to go!
She looks just the same as she did as a baby! Fun video :)
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a blast at Chucky Cheeses! Love and miss you.
Happy Birthday Kalli! We are so sad that we aren't there to celebrate with you! But I don't know if Mylee would have went to chucky cheeses! For you she probably would! We miss you and hope you had a fun day! Love, Stacy, Sheldon, Mylee and Tyler
Post a Comment