
These are some more pictures from when my parents were here. We took them to Cerro Gordo. For most of you "temporary Puerto Ricians" out there you know that this is a very popular beach among us. However, this last year this beach has been bombarded by way too many permanent Puerto Ricians. Not that I have anything serious against the locals. I just really miss the solitude that we use to have when we would come here on Saturday mornings. The population consisted of the four of us, 3-4 other locals, about 10 pigeons, and occasionly the Jackmans:) We would sit on the beach from 9-11 and not hear one beat of Regatone, not get told to watch our kids better by the water, we wouldn't see anyone hiding their bikini under their body rolls and the only sand in my kids' eyes was self inflicted. (How do you say,"Don't throw sand!" in Spanish?) But my parents enjoyed it anyway. They don't understand "the good old days"...

This is the view from the camp area. It really is breathtaking.

This picture is super cute. But don't look too close at their faces. My dad told them that there were sea spiders in those rocks. They are both sure they are about to meet their doom!

Gramdma, in her favorite place, between 2 grandbabies!
6 comments:
That's right! Surrounded by the grandbabies is exactly where I ALWAYS want to be!
Hey, Brianna! I'm glad your father has had an influence on you, but it's too bad that you inherited his knack for spelling..
I hope you don't meet any permanent sea spiders! ;)
You know I love ya' right?
Awesome pictures! I love that one of your two kiddoes and I also love the view from the camping area. I miss that beach. I'm sorry it's been getting crowded. Don't worry, I'm sure when "winter" starts they'll all stay home because it will be too cold to be outside = )
i love your all the pictures on your blog. it is like a permanent vacation! it looks SO beautiful there!
how did you end up in puerto rico while i'm in omaha ne!!! it doesn't seem quite fair :)
to previous commenter...trust me some days omaha ne, sounds like heaven! I know Az in the summer sounds like heaven just about now! Although, I will miss the beach for two months. Only two more saturdays to go before leaving. Swimming pools are great, but the beach...heaven!
what part of Arizona?
No tiren arena!!!
Just in case you still want to know. LOL.
It sucks too because it's an awesome beach that is close to home.
Post a Comment