Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh...Culebra


We went to Culebra and it was so beautiful!


We walked down the beach to the end and saw all these abandonded tanks. It was pretty cool. I guess it use to be a practice range or something...


Here the kids are playing in the white sand and Abuelo was working on his tan!



Ben and I being parents and being sure the kids have sunscreen on. I hate if the kids get sunburns. I feel like the worst mom ever if they come home pink!

The preperation continues...

But... we want to come home pink. Is that a double standard?

It was such a perfect day. It rained further out which made the water a little murky for snorkeling, but it did keep it nice and cool.

The rain made for great rainbow on the way home. It is a long day to go to Culebra but we had a really wonderful day!

6 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! I miss that beach. I definitely need a good long chat. Hope all is going well with you. And hooray for summer break coming up soon!!

Sheila Jacobs said...

It's about time you updated your blog! How were you able to get these photos.......we thought your camera had been stolen while in your cute yellow bag!

We (Cortanie and I) also miss Culebra......especially this week when it has both rained AND snowed!

The Reed Family said...

yeah you did it! you got two posts done...very impressive. I am happy your internet lasted that long!

mardymeans said...

It looks so pretty there! We still need to go to Culebra! I love your pink bikini, rockin' bod girl!!

Anonymous said...

culebra is pretty sweet! Joe wants to go at least one more time before we leave the island. looks like you had a great time with your family.

Emily said...

Yes is it a double standard, one that many of us live so oh well! :)