My friend, Julia, and I were at this PR store called Capri. It is like a glorified dollar store with a Latin twist. I love it! We saw these "special sale" items called Pumpies and just had to take a picture of the display.
I am not sure why Latin women want bigger booties and us gringas are looking for ways to minimize our rears. But they are obviously a very popular and in demand thing to own.
And because it would not be a true Brianna moment unless I insisted on taking a hideous picture of myself and putting it up for all you to see, I thought that I would model a pair for the camera! We were laughing so hard and yes a few people were staring...
7 comments:
I knew I should've been born Latina! The junk in my trunk is more than ample to qualify!
OMG like they don't have enough "meat" in their trunk! So, that's their secret... and ain't Victoria's, right?
It looks like you have on cheekless pants! Did you purposefully pick a flesh color of padded panty? :)
I didn't even think about the fleshiness until I was posting this picture and I thought, 'Maybe it would be all too shocking,' but a good laugh anyway.
I'm just waiting for another moment similar to that where we can laugh our heads off! I'm sure it won't take too long considering where we live!
That is way too funny! I have never seen those, love the picture of you modeling them!! I need to send that picture to my mother-in-law, she always says she wishes she had more booty, LOL!!
LOL, that's hilarious! I think I saw those in a magazine once, maybe that Jessica Simpson has used them? Can't remember. PR women definitely don't need them though!
Post a Comment